Infantry Small Arms of the 21st Century
This book is a comprehensive work covering the range of modern small arms used in today’s world armed forces.
The chapters cover the main weapons in use as follows
- Chapter One - Combat Pistols
- Chapter Two - Sub Machine Guns and Personal Defense Weapons
- Chapter Three - Assault Rifles and Carbines
- Chapter Four - Battle and Designated Marksman Rifles
- Chapter Five - Combat Shotguns
- Chapter Six - Sniper and Anti-Materiel Rifles
- Chapter Seven - Light Machine Gun, Light Support Weapons and Squad Automatic Weapons
- Chapter Eight - Support Weapons
Each chapter goes in to great details of each weapons in the category and provides a lot of reference work for anyone interested in modern weapons. It is also a treasure trove of information and photos for modelers of modern troops and weapons.
I have already used the book for reference in building and paint some modern SWAT team personnel and their weapons!
The images in the book are excellent.
I recommend this book to everyone.
Thanks go to Casemate Publishing for providing this book to review and IPMS USA for allowing me to review it for them.