For those who might have missed it, Eduard has launched the Bunny Fighter Club, a membership club from Eduard which will have special kits and aftermarket available to members only. To join, you need to purchase their excellent 1/48 MiG-21MF kit which has Bunny Club markings. The markings for the kit include the 2 Czech planes and the MiG-21MF flown by Lt. C. Bunnyfield. This colorful character has a light blue and green plane with orange details, with a large bunny on the tail wielding a missile.
All kidding aside, Bunny Club members receive some great perks:
- 15% Permanent Club discount at Eduard Store – you will receive permanent 15% discount on all Eduard products and also discounts on various other non-Eduard products. Fixed, permanent, forever!
- Unique valuable Club kits and accessories – you will gain access to unique and nowhere-else-to-be-sold products, specially made for BFC members.
- Even better prices at Eduard events stand – do you know that Eduard usually has huge discounts on their products at fairs and events all over the world? BFC members will have even higher discount at these events.
- Loyalty price bonuses – for each purchase of products at Eduard Store, you will be able to collect additional loyalty discount on each of your orders. Accumulate even more discounts!
- Club T-shirt – you will receive a fancy BFC T-shirt with a unique design and special barcode (used for event discounts). This exclusive T-shirt will be only available to the members of BFC.
- Free entry fee on E-day – you will not have to pay a penny to visit Eduard’s E-day. That means lot of fun at E-day for two days and an entry kit, absolutely free!
Now, to the review. Lt C. Bunnyfield's plane has a distinct look to it, with the upper and lower colors sharply demarcated like grass blowing in the wind. To duplicate this, Eduard has issued a set of their excellent masks to replicate the blades of grass. They are simple to use – paint one color, apply the masks, and pain the other color…and perfect grass markings.
Like all Eduard masks, they are made of Tamiya-style tape and will work very well. Get these masks and join the Bunny Club! Well done and thanks for thinking of us modelers. Recommended. My thanks to all the excellent people at Eduard for the review sample and to IPMS/USA to for letting me tell the story of Lt. C. Bunnyfield!