October 14, 2011
Other Publication Information
Product / Stock #
Published bi-monthly, I am sure I am repeating myself, but this has to be one of (if not THE) the finest quality modeling magazines on the market today. 65 pages of some of the best quality workmanship I’ve seen. Also, the column “Air Born” contains all the new releases in kits, tools, decals, resin and PE aftermarket bits, etc., and in this issue, a photo essay of the Mustang in combat and a series of photos of a Dutch AH 64 operating in Afghanistan. This time the subject contents are as follows:
- Vertical Power - a beautiful build of Trumpeters 1/32nd scale AV-8B Harrier in Marine markings by Albert Tureczek
- Mustang Savy Part II - This is the culmination of one of the absolute best out of the box builds of Tamiya’s new 1/32nd P51 I have seen. This is done by the Editor, Dave Parker, who gives all new meaning to realism when it comes to a lightly weathered natural metal finish. He also shows just how this was done.
- Mustang in combat - photo essay
- HS 129 - 1/48th scale ground attack in winter camouflage aircraft by Jean Baptiste
- Apache - photo essay
- Air Born - new releases
- English Electric Lightening - Andrea Vignochi does another mind blowing job on the Trumpeter 1/22nd scale kit. When I first looked at it, I would have sworn that it was 1/32nd ! The detail here is absolutely amazing.
As I have stated before, this is an excellent collection of modeling information well worth having. Visit their website. Many thanks to David Parker for the review sample. I’m sure you folks will continue to keep up the great work!
Add new comment